TEAM STRATEGIES, LLC
- Saturday, September 27, 2014 at 7:00 a.m. CST
- Women's Running Half Marathon + 5K, Presented by Publix
- Benefits the Edith Sanford Breast Cancer Foundation
- Amber Carrington to sing the National Anthem
- Event produced by the Competitor Group, organizers of the St. Jude Country Music Marathon Presented by Nissan
- Nashville, Tennessee
- The half marathon and 5k begin at 7:00 a.m. Both distances start and finish at the same line in front of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Both the half marathon and 5K courses are USTAF certified. All participants on the course during the race must be registered and wearing a bib.
- Participants must maintain a 18 minute per mile or less pace. Half Marathon course must be completed within 4 hours. 5K course must be completed within 1 hour.
- 2014: 4,000 participants expected in the half-marathon and 5k.
- Finishers enjoy a custom medal, designer goodie bag, cookie café, bubbly toast and much more.
- WALKERS ARE WELCOME!
- 13.1-mile foot race
- 5k race
- 2-day Health & Fitness Expotique at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel
- Free & Open to the Public
- Renaissance Nashville Hotel, 611 Commerce Street, Nashville, TN 37203
- Expo times are subject to change.
- Each registered individual must pick up her own race packet at the Health & Fitness Expo.
Half Marathon Fees: $125 (at expo)
5K Fees: $55 (at expo)
Save $10 on your race registration fee when you join TeamEdith.
To register or for more information, please visit womenshalfmarathon.com/nashville